ISO Fisheye lens (~1.8mm) - POE - good low light performance - recommendations?

SBN

n3wb
Reaction score
2.8mm is not wide enough for my application

TIA!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Tia

Low light fishe eye only 1 model you can try, but not waterproof. Price is 170usd, this one is the best fisheye we have now for low light.
IPC-EW5531-AS

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey mine came today from Empiretech Andy!
Just had to slap it on a zip tie and a patch cord to see how it looks.
It's final home will be on the 3rd floor Elevator landing. It will cover a "T" shaped foyer with a central stairwell door, a Trash chute door, a laundry room door, and of course the Elevator door.
Oh also, I was able to log into the cam from the more recent Microsoft Edge/Chromium, and also Google Chrome. created a password, and in I went. changed the x.x.x.108 to 118 and all is good.
IPC360 copy.jpgIPC3601 copy.jpg

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Mine came to day from Empiretech Andy!
Just had to slap it on a zip tie and a patch cord to see how it looks.
It's final home will be on the 3rd floor Elevator landing. It will cover a "T" shaped foyer with a central stairwell door, a Trash chute door, a laundry room door, and of course the Elevator door.
Oh also, I was able to log into the cam from the more recent Microsoft Edge/Chromium, and also Google Chrome. created a password, and in I went. changed the x.x.x.108 to 118 and all is good.
View attachment 66434View attachment 66436
Great pics, thank you!
Please also try to leave some short review on our amazon shop,till now, no one leave any review on it. Thanks buddy!

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Great pics, thank you!
Please also try to leave some short review on our amazon shop,till now, no one leave any review on it. Thanks buddy!
Ok well, I made the review with those pictures for now. I wanted to get the info out there about how effortless the setup was. I could be a week before the thing is in it's new location.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Ok, I installed the 2nd camera today. decided on the Wall view instead of the ceiling view. Looks less dizzying according to my boss. It gives more privacy to Condo owners doorway. Might be switching the other cam to wall view as well. This was before I changed the WDR setting to bring down the glare. I'm starting to get better at the basic camera setup in B. I. I think the Dell 7010 isn't liking that i took 16Gb of ram out. Might be putting it back it in next week.

Attachments