iSpy free limitations?

bn880

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I am just wondering if someone can provide a real list of limitations that iSpy free has?
I heard that WAN access to cameras is a subscription only feature. But what else?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, I am just wondering if someone can provide a real list of limitations that iSpy free has?
I heard that WAN access to cameras is a subscription only feature. But what else?

go to the page where they make you pay and see what features you are paying for

bn880

n3wb
Reaction score
Why not download it and see for yourself?
Why all the useless comments above guys? GUESS? Because finding all the locked features in a large software like this can take weeks? It's easy to miss something... and then later regret a decision to go with X or Y camera and with the software if you don't want to pay rental fees.

I'm a bit amazed at the replies above, is this because I have few posts on the forum? ;)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Why all the useless comments above guys? GUESS? Because finding all the locked features in a large software like this can take weeks? It's easy to miss something... and then later regret a decision to go with X or Y camera and with the software if you don't want to pay rental fees.

I'm a bit amazed at the replies above, is this because I have few posts on the forum? ;)
No because you are a lazy ass and a liar. The ispy website lists exactly the features you need to pay for. It’s not a one liner. I’m surprised that you think the users of this forum Owe you anything. If you don’t like the advice you’re getting here we offer a 100% moneyback guarantee

Last edited:

bn880

n3wb
Reaction score
No because you are a lazy ass and a liar. The ispy website lists exactly the features you need to pay for. It’s not a one liner. I’m surprised that you think the users of this forum Owe you anything. If you don’t like the advice you’re getting here we offer a 100% moneyback guarantee
WOW, I would like an apology for that. I am not lazy at all and I am not a liar. What I was referring to was "Our software is free to use locally. You can add as many cameras as you like. Secured web access, SMS, Twitter, email alerts, mobile device access and other services that require use of our online platform require a subscription or an annual payment. "
Okay they do have a few points below, and I did see that but forgot about it as they're not very clear to me like 1 server connected and so forth. That doesnt sound like an online platform for example! that doesnt mean that other features aren't restricted that they have not listed.
I am a software and electronics engineer, and do software and hardware development, and esports competitions in rallying, and I get called lazy as soon as I join this forum. nice work buddy, nice skills .

It sounds like maybe because I have "carribean" in my location listed (as its NOYB) that you think I'm lazy ;)
Additionally aren't forums meant for sharing information on CCTV topics? Why would every single user need to spend hours searching for information that they might already get here from more experienced users?

I think both of the posters here are quite wrong and against the spirit of sharing information, helping new users, and forums in general.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
WOW, I would like an apology for that. I am not lazy at all and I am not a liar. What I was referring to was "Our software is free to use locally. You can add as many cameras as you like. Secured web access, SMS, Twitter, email alerts, mobile device access and other services that require use of our online platform require a subscription or an annual payment. "
Okay they do have a few points below, and I did see that but forgot about it as they're not very clear to me like 1 server connected and so forth. That doesnt sound like an online platform for example! that doesnt mean that other features aren't restricted that they have not listed.
I am a software and electronics engineer, and do software and hardware development, and esports competitions in rallying, and I get called lazy as soon as I join this forum. nice work buddy, nice skills .

It sounds like maybe because I have "carribean" in my location listed (as its NOYB) that you think I'm lazy ;)
I dont care what you would like. You are lazy demanding answers from users who are not being paid by you. You finally went to the site, its been a long while I guess, because you "forgot" about it. No one here owes you anything.
Yes, that is exactly why I called you lazy, because you have Caribbean as your location. Do something to me. Asshole. IPCAMTALK does not cower to race baiting pricks.

bn880

n3wb
Reaction score
I dont care what you would like. You are lazy demanding answers from users who are not being paid by you. You finally went to the site, its been a long while I guess, because you "forgot" about it.
Yes, that is exactly why I called you lazy, because you have Caribbean as your location. Do something to me. Asshole. IPCAMTALK does not cower to race baiting pricks.
You're unbelievable buddy. I am not lazy, I am trying to be smart having gotten surprized dozens of times that I didn't discover a hidden limitation based on a quick look at a site or software. You're out of line with all your derogatory comments, and I hope it's not just you running this forum/site so that someone can talk some polite sense into you. For example I recently bought a hikvision dome cam that can't do tours, even though that is very hard to imply from the advertizing of the camera, that is why I am asking for expert opinions. I'm happy though that I am making you realize you're very unhelpful to new users, as it seems to have hit at the core of your existence seeing as you devolved to name calling!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You're unbelievable buddy. I am not lazy, I am trying to be smart having gotten surprized dozens of times that I didn't discover a hidden limitation based on a quick look at a site or software. You're out of line with all your derogatory comments, and I hope it's not just you running this forum/site so that someone can talk some polite sense into you. For example I recently bought a hikvision dome cam that can't do tours, even though that is very hard to imply from the advertizing of the camera, that is why I am asking for expert opinions. I'm happy though that I am making you realize you're very unhelpful to new users, as it seems to have hit at the core of your existence seeing as you devolved to name calling!
Sorry to crush your hopes you sick lazy race baiter but I am running this site.
The fact that you cannot read a spec sheet is not hikvisions problem. That is exactly why hikvision does not want to sell to or deal with inept novices like yourself.