IVMS-4200 3.1.1 problem with NVR

td0g

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi. has anyone else seen this problem with the new version of IVMS-4200? I've been running 2.8x without problems but I recently decided to try 3.1.1.6 and now on a fairly regular basis all my feeds go blank with this error:

Reconnecting...User does not exist, please input again.(Error code: HCNetSDK.dll[47].)

Reloading the main view resolves it. I assume that the client is timing out on the NVR for some reason. Never had this problem with the previous version. I've disabled auto switch stream type. I don't see any other options that might be relevant.

The new version does seem to be much less cpu intensive, maybe it's actually falling asleep? :)

fritzycat1

n3wb
Reaction score
Yup. I see the exact same problem and it isn't something I saw in previous versions of IVMS-4200. I don't have a solution for it either. I'll update this post if I figure it out.

For reference, I'm using Version: V3.1.0.4 build 20190513

Reaction score
Any solution ? I have the same problem, without solution. I’m running 3.1.1.11 version, but i’ve tested all V 3 releases.

td0g

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try that. On a side now, has the "software update" button ever worked on any Hikvision product in the history of the internet?

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try that. On a side now, has the "software update" button ever worked on any Hikvision product in the history of the internet?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: NEVER!!!

Here, in Brazil, we updates software in hard mode!!!!

Silas

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I've dropped back to the older format as the insistence of having 'server' apps running all time frustrates me, just write clean code.

td0g

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I get a new error now, "User does not exit...reconnecting". Same result, cameras dropping off at random intervals.