Ivms 4500 anyone get more than 5 push notifications on android

tradertim

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi everyone

With ivms 4500 update on android, either 4.7.3 or 4.7.4 has anyone managed to get anymore than the last most recent 5 push/ surveillance notifications on the android phone?

I am using Push Notifications for line and intruder e.g. Notify Surveillence Center.

I used to get ALL push notifications buffered but around the time of updating IVMS 4500 on my phone 4.7.3 4.7.4 I only ever get the last 5 most recent notifications.

Which is annoying. All prior notifications are lost/ overridden.

Appreciate some community feedback.

Also broken by hikvision is simply looking at the multiple video streams, some cameras view give an overexposed washed out look.

Many users complaining of it, still no fixes 3 months later.

StewartM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm on Android version 4.7.4 of iVMS-4500. Are you not getting more than five notifications in the Alarm tab?
upload_2019-5-7_22-37-11.png

tradertim

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm on Android version 4.7.4 of iVMS-4500. Are you not getting more than five notifications in the Alarm tab?
View attachment 42218
well I possibly can if I leave ivms4500 as an application up in the background permanently.

But you never used to have to do that, and to be honest who would do that as often you clear all re apps.

What i mean is only the last 5 notifications are presented on ivms front home screen

see attached, all ones before in time are lost.

another brilliant hikvision "enhancement"

rgs

Attachments