ivms 4500 hikvision

Reaction score
hi all,

have changed my mobile Phone by a new one.
did make back up of old Phone before changing to new Phone.
reinstall done of all the apps included ivms 4500
he did all fine accept the data(more than 60 hik site's) in ivms
is there anyone who know which file of android (with the site data) is needed?

thanks in advance
patrick

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When you say backed up... did you use Titanium backup or similar? Do you still have access to your old phone?

n0fx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When you say backed up... did you use Titanium backup or similar? Do you still have access to your old phone?
Is there any way to back it up? Do I need to use Titanium Backup? What happens if the phone isn't rooted? I need to backup my iVMS-4500 settings on my android as well and possibly transfer it over to iOS?

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You need root to backup all of the settings.
But the question most would say why IOS really why?

n0fx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You need root to backup all of the settings
thanks, I guess there's no way to do it without rooting the phone then. Just have to write them down and add them manually.

n0fx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I actually found a way to back it up using the built-in iVMS-4500 app. If you go to devices -> + -> Generate QR Code. Just check the boxes for the machines you want to save, generate it. Save or scan the QR code on the next device, it could be iOS or Android, and it will import everything back, including saved username and passwords.

There is no need to root your Android phone and it's easily portable from Android to iOS. I have a s7 edge that I don't use anymore, so I just exported to QR, emailed to myself. I saved the QR picture on my IPhone 7, used the import function (devices -> + -> Scan QR Code) to bring it back in.

gggcctv

n3wb
Reaction score
I actually found a way to back it up using the built-in iVMS-4500 app. If you go to devices -> + -> Generate QR Code. Just check the boxes for the machines you want to save, generate it. Save or scan the QR code on the next device, it could be iOS or Android, and it will import everything back, including saved username and passwords.

There is no need to root your Android phone and it's easily portable from Android to iOS. I have a s7 edge that I don't use anymore, so I just exported to QR, emailed to myself. I saved the QR picture on my IPhone 7, used the import function (devices -> + -> Scan QR Code) to bring it back in.
Dude! You are my HERO... I have over 100 +++ Hik sites on my Samsung S5 Android that died and Hik support rep had no idea about this.. thought I'd have to manually add each one... took a whole 2 - 3 minutes to generate QRs and add to new Android... THANK YOU!!!

n0fx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Dude! You are my HERO... I have over 100 +++ Hik sites on my Samsung S5 Android that died and Hik support rep had no idea about this.. thought I'd have to manually add each one... took a whole 2 - 3 minutes to generate QRs and add to new Android... THANK YOU!!!
No worries, any way to help. Just be careful that sometimes the QR code it generates screws up and won't import. I've done 50+ machines and it screwed one once and I had to regenerate it with fewer machines and do it in 2 batches (2 qr codes, 1/2 and 1/2).

iptechpr

n3wb
Reaction score
Wow , i thought it can not be donned but you saved my day , thank you , i was able to transfer 27 sites