iVMS 4500 not available anymore on Samsung devices Playstore

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I cannot find IVMS 4500 on samsung. However, hik connect, and ivms 4500 HD are still available/ is it only me ?
I dont know if same case on app store

venturis

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You are not alone. It has disappeared from Google Playstore as well. Seems that Hikvision in their infinite wisdom has decided to discontinue IVMS-4500 in favour of Hik-Connect. Personally, I like the simplicity of IVMS-4500 over Hik-Connect.

You can still get IVMS-4500 for Android on the Hikvision download portal here:

IVMS-4500 for Android V4.5

This is not the latest version. The current version on my phone is V4.7.4.

Alternatively, you could find the app on many of the APK repositories online. Just Google "IVMS-4500 APK" and it should find what you are looking for.

You will of course need to side load the app on your device by temporarily enabling "Unknown Sources" on your device.

civic17

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Would US soon block the app from appearing in android/ios app store for that dahua/hikvision ban for US company not allowed to sell technology to them. Kind of what happened to Huawei no more google play store?

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. What irritates me the most with Hik connect, is the placement of the ICONS below then you open live view.
1st icon : SD-HD ( switch between sub and main stream ( which is ok )
2st icon.. Speaker... oke? why
3th icon: Pauze... hmm like you need it very often? whats the logic?
4th icon: Zoom.. In this app you can zoom without selecting that , so why would you place that icon there ? ( in ivms 4500 you needed to select zoom button first )

Then 5th icon is capture, 6th icon is video capture
I mean, why not just placement of icons like how often they are used.. should it be pic capture, vid capture,sd, ptz... :banghead:

I dunno, maybe its me making trouble of things like this

dimo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ivms 4500 back in playstore. Version 4.7.6 23/10/2019.
At last, notification sent being lost in one of my cams, start working again with this version.

dimo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
New update.
Version 4.7.7 29/10/2019.
Fix bugs.