Junction box for IPC-HDW4431C-A

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks @Shockwave199 but these are marked up 250%. The same boxes cost $9.50 on alie express which is already marked up from Dahua but are selling for $25 here??? I am not one to pinch pennies constantly but this is price gouging.
Well considering your still empty handed at the moment with an Ali dispute and an install you want to get done, personally I'd pay the price to get the damn thing and install it. It's not like it's hundreds we're talking here, lol. Choice is yours.

marigo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I ordered several junction boxes via Dragon eye AE store, but never had any problems with orders.

Send them a message via the app; they will repond to your question.

CaliGirl

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well considering your still empty handed at the moment with an Ali dispute and an install you want to get done, personally I'd pay the price to get the damn thing and install it. It's not like it's hundreds we're talking here, lol. Choice is yours.
Point well made.

CaliGirl

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Son of a.... I ordered from DragonEye as well. It was supposedly shipped on April 21st, but every time I click on the tracking button it says "temporarily unavailable". I assumed it was a glitch until I saw your post. Sounds like they registered the shipping label but never actually mailed it.

This is on top of 3 other orders that never shipped with a different vendor in March. Really disappointed with Aliexpress lately. I have used them for years and never had a problem, until recently.
Ya. Frustrating. I don't mind waiting 3 weeks but finding out 3 weeks later that it was never in the mail is unacceptable. That can make or break a project if you have a deadline.

CaliGirl

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I ordered several junction boxes via Dragon eye AE store, but never had any problems with orders.

Send them a message via the app; they will repond to your question.
Stuff happens, probably not even their fault. But their communication is terrible. When I anticipate the problem and asking where it is at and they tell you let me check and get back to you and then crickets for a week. Then a week later you ask again and it was never actually shipped, that is poor business tactics. I don't suggest ordering from them. I have had great success ordering from other vendors on Alie. Just not Dragon eye AE store. Reminds me of the ebay sellers that print a label to make it look like it was shipped, they tell you it was shipped, then two days later the tracking show it was dropped off at the UPS store today.

Baja

n3wb
Reaction score
Strange... Dragoneye just extended my 'buyer protection' for another month and then sent me the following message:

Dear friend,
We are sorry to tell you that the parcel was returned due to security check.
We have resent it with new tracking number xxxxxxxx'
Unfortunately the new tracking number still says it is temporarily unavailable. My best guess is they ran out and are buying time for a new supply to arrive. Really disappointing.... Just be honest and give me the option to wait or cancel the order.

Last edited:

CaliGirl

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Strange... Dragoneye just extended my 'buyer protection' for another month and then sent me the following message:

Unfortunately the new tracking number still says it is temporarily unavailable. My best guess is they ran out and are buying time for a new supply to arrive. Really disappointing.... Just be honest and give me the option to wait or cancel the order.
I agree with you on this. I've had it happen before with other sellers. It is unfortunate.

Baja

n3wb
Reaction score
I ended up sending Dragoneye a message and they sent back pictures of the original returned package (partially crushed) and the 2nd reshipment.

Looks like they really did attempt to ship the first package and something went wrong.

zebrock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but wanted to thank you for this also Tugger. I've been sent the wrong mounts 2 x for this camera and was about to buy one on ebay til I saw your post. Home Depot here I come

zebrock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No prob! Glad to help.
I picked it up the mount from your link tonight and the holes don't line up. Well, 1 hole does. Did your drill your own hole?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yep. If I remember correctly, I aligned one or two with existing holes and had to drill one. It was easy since it's plastic.