KD8003 issues

Nillens

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having some issues. Since a few day's, when I get a call on mu KD8003 door station my Hik Connect app fucks up.
I can answer the call but there's no 2-way audio. I have to open the Hik connect app on my home screen -> go to the doorbell -> click on the levee feed and then on the microphone to get the 2 way audio to work.
Can a firmware update solve this? and how do u do that?
When I go into my IVMS4200 software, under the doorbell I can only configure video, there no "audio and video" tab like the manual says.
Is there an alternative software because I really want to use my doorbell.

Thx in advance

Nillens

n3wb
Reaction score
Partially... I reinstalled everything but now and then it does not work (especially when I am away from home and on cellular data)

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
there are some upgrades that fixes 2 way audio its on UK portal
maybe that helps

Nillens

n3wb
Reaction score
is your ivms version important? I use Mac.. the latest version for Mac is 4.0.0.0 and the update says please use V3.4.0.5

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, I have the equipment since yesterday :)
So already using latest indeed

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No idea, I think you can also update from mac, it's just a file that you need to send..
But you will have a factory default after upgrade, so you need to activate and program again

Nillens

n3wb
Reaction score
No idea, I think you can also update from mac, it's just a file that you need to send..
But you will have a factory default after upgrade, so you need to activate and program again
ok thx! will try it later! happy Holidays!

Nillens

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok.. upgrade went fine.. but now when I push my doorbelle it says "no call possible".. I'm lost here..

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, got that too, i had to factory reset everything

Scrabble

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok.. upgrade went fine.. but now when I push my doorbelle it says "no call possible".. I'm lost here..
Set the same password on both the doorbell and indoor unit if you have one. Set the SIP IP to 0.0.0.0.. After doing this, it started working for me.