LATE LATE LATE shipment and to wrong address

Ajrizzo89

n3wb
Reaction score
Andy mailed my $770 order to the wrong damn address. I specifically told him the correct one to mail to.

On top of this, he told me I would have my order on 7/20. We received a partial order at the wrong location (5 hours away, so 10 hours driving) on 7/24, and still have yet to receive the rest of the order. On top of this, the location that received the order has 2 hours of driving to get it to a fedEx to overnight it to the proper one.

For for icing on the cake, Andy has asked me to make all the arrangements to rectify the situation, and he will pay for them. Its not my damn problem, and I dont' have 2-3 hours to spend chasing down customer service representatives on the phone trying to get this all arranged, plus wasting someone else's time to drive 2 hours to remail a package.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Andy mailed my $770 order to the wrong damn address. I specifically told him the correct one to mail to.

On top of this, he told me I would have my order on 7/20. We received a partial order at the wrong location (5 hours away, so 10 hours driving) on 7/24, and still have yet to receive the rest of the order. On top of this, the location that received the order has 2 hours of driving to get it to a fedEx to overnight it to the proper one.

Andy has had good communication through this, but this major screwup has f****d my schedule big time. He has stated he will pay for any costs to remedy the situation for overnighting parts, but the damage is done. I have a pissed off client, my schedule is jacked, and I now have to cut my vacation short that I've been planning this weekend due to this screw up to get this things up and installed.

And for icing on the cake, Andy has asked me to make all the arrangements to rectify the situation, and he will pay for them. Its not my damn problem, and I dont' have 2-3 hours to spend chasing down customer service representatives on the phone trying to get this all arranged, plus wasting someone else's time to drive 2 hours to remail a package.
Sounds like you didn't plan ahead properly. Mistakes happen. If I was Andy I'd tell you to fuck off after posting a rant like this.
This is what happens when trunk slammers like yourself don't plan for contingency.

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sh!t happens....... And imo you fucked up 99% of it. You had to give more slack to the deadline with the client. You knew at forehand that you buy overseas, and that this can take a while, and that things can go wrong... But i bet that you told your client "I can do this job in two days and before yesterday" ;)

But now you start ranting and crying about bad services????

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

Andy has had good communication through this, but this major screwup has f****d my schedule big time. He has stated he will pay for any costs to remedy the situation for overnighting parts, but the damage is done. I have a pissed off client, my schedule is jacked, and I now have to cut my vacation short that I've been planning this weekend due to this screw up to get this things up and installed.

And for icing on the cake, Andy has asked me to make all the arrangements to rectify the situation, and he will pay for them. Its not my damn problem, and I dont' have 2-3 hours to spend chasing down customer service representatives on the phone trying to get this all arranged, plus wasting someone else's time to drive 2 hours to remail a package.
Yes, I agree this is our mistake. He sent his email after he paid for the invoice with the new address.But mistaken sometimes happen, we copied the billing address on the address on PayPal, and billing address are at a remote area, so DHl use 3rd party to make the delivery, costs 1 week. As I told can pay you all costs, and do apologize for the mistake.

@all For address on PayPal better have to be the real shipping address, because we process too many orders all over the world everyday, we check things carefully but so will have chance miss something. So if can’t change the address there , better send the changes before I send the invoice.

If real can’t catch your schedule , I can refund you all and shipping these to @Cameraguy , he will help me process these to Amazon , no big deal. As told all costs by us.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, I agree this is our mistake. He sent his email after he paid for the invoice with the new address.But mistaken sometimes happen, we copied the billing address on the address on PayPal, and billing address are at a remote area, so DHl use 3rd party to make the delivery, costs 1 week. As I told can pay you all costs, and do apologize for the mistake.

@all For address on PayPal better have to be the real shipping address, because we process too many orders all over the world everyday, we check things carefully but so will have chance miss something. So if can’t change the address there , better send the changes before I send the invoice.

If real can’t catch your schedule , I can refund you all and shipping these to @Cameraguy , he will help me process these to Amazon , no big deal. As told all costs by us.
********Summary
Billing address left on PayPal as shipping address and buyer send seller the right shipping address after he paid, but seller forget this changes and still use wrong address. So the following thing happen.
I ship 2 super big ptz last month costs thousands USD , dhl left them somewhere, costs 2 weeks found them. And ship to the right guys. Their service still the best in the world.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Andy, I sent you my correct address before I paid for the invoice, as noted. I also told you that PayPal has a glitch in my account that sends the wrong shipping address, even though I've tried to change.

I've uploaded proof of these two items.

The biggest complaint I have with you is that your trying to throw money at the problem to fix it. YOU need to be the one coordinating logistics to get these devices to the right address. We do a lot of work, and I was scoping you out. But I need someone that makes it right, not just offers a refund and doesn't try to stick to a schedule. I've order overseas all the time and realize there are delays. Don't tell people delivery dates when in reality you have no idea. Tell them to check with DHL or whomever you decide to use.
DHL when goods already at locally, then very hard to change the address. Also one package already delivered , and we have 13 hours difference, so I need your help to contact DHl , this is faster for solving the problem. Not escape our responsibility for the wrong shipment . So I told you we will under all the costs

Ajrizzo89

n3wb
Reaction score
Andy, I sent you my correct address before I paid for the invoice, as noted. I also told you that PayPal has a glitch in my account that sends the wrong shipping address, even though I've tried to change.

Album — Postimage.org

The biggest complaint I have with you is that your trying to throw money at the problem to fix it. YOU need to be the one coordinating logistics to get these devices to the right address. It takes a lot of time to figure out getting these to the right place when they go to the wrong one. We do a lot of work, and I was scoping you out. But I need someone that makes it right, not just offers a refund. I've order overseas all the time and realize there are delays. Don't tell people delivery dates when in reality you have no idea. Tell them to check with DHL or whomever you decide to use.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

The biggest complaint I have with you is that your trying to throw money at the problem to fix it. YOU need to be the one coordinating logistics to get these devices to the right address. We do a lot of work, and I was scoping you out. But I need someone that makes it right, not just offers a refund and doesn't try to stick to a schedule. I've order overseas all the time and realize there are delays. Don't tell people delivery dates when in reality you have no idea. Tell them to check with DHL or whomever you decide to use.
Hes in fucking china!!! His English is limited. You want him calling your local dhl office or arrange for a courier? Fuck off. You are incompetent and unprepared. YOU dont tell your "clients" that you can have something done by a specific date when YOU dont know when it will arrive. Or pay a premium and buy from a US distributor. He owes you nothing. Andy, tell this asshole to fuck off and have the merchandise returned to you. This is what happens when trunk slammers think they can install cameras.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
If can rerouting shipment easily. We surely will do without any hesitation. I checked with Hongkong DHL, they told me ask receiver to contact local guy to change it easily. Because shipment already passed US customs, the goods belong to the receiver, sender no right to change it anymore.

Ajrizzo89

n3wb
Reaction score
wow. Please ban me from this form. You resort to swearing and rash action too easily. I show you that he is wrong and you look for other areas to blame me.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
wow. Please ban me from this form. You resort to swearing and rash action too easily
Fuck off. I wont ban you. You need to be exposed as the incompetent trunk slammer you are. He admitted that he sent it to the wrong address. MISTAKES HAPPEN. The problem is YOU. You expect him to get on a fucking plane from china and make the drive for DHL for you.? Idiot. Hope your "client" fires you before its too late for them to realize that you dont know what you are doing.

Last edited:

Pmedicj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wow, Just Wow!

Seems to me that Andy provided a very reasonable explanation here. Used confirmed address in Paypal, Shipment already past customs, asks for a little help to rectify the situation and will reimburse costs to you!
Q: I mean who does that these days?
A: Nobody in my experience, Except for Andy!

Not cool at all to slam Andy for an honest mistake, especially when he is going to fix things. You might want to take a step back and realize this is just an honest mistake and It could have been a lot worse!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@Ajrizzo89 I fixed your first post and reverted it back to the original. You deliberately edited out content you posted earlier. Its important. Personally I dont think there is even a client...just wanted to install this on his own house before he left for vacation.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's EXTREMELY common for all sorts of websites including ebay to only ship orders paid using paypal to the paypal billing address. This has been the status quo for at least 15 years.

If you're dealing with rural locations, stick with the USPS whenever you can.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Bad stuff happens, and people suffer consequences they shouldn't have to. I'm sorry it happened to you, but it's also a normal part of life. Last week, we just got a $2k piece of furniture we waited 3 months for, and IT'S WRONG. How about when a car crosses the centerline and the innocent party is killed? Bad stuff happens! Speaking as a lurker, if you're trying to discredit Andy, it's having the opposite effect. Considering the distance and language issues, I'm impressed with all he's offering to do.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Dang, the newb joins IPCT less than a month ago and his first post and the 3 afterwards are all part of this issue?
Why did you feel compelled to air this out on this forum? You have Andy's personal e-mail address.