Latest (5.6.0.9) will not let me access via WAN or LAN

OBXJeepGuy

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Got a really odd one today. I updated to 5.6.0.9 today, and all of a sudden I have no access via LAN, or WAN. Backed it down to 5.5.9.6, and everything went back to normal.

Meaning, I couldn't access the cameras with the BI app (LAN, or WAN), another computer on the LAN, etc.

Anyone else have this anomaly?

OBXJeepGuy

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Just upgraded to test. No issues here. Maybe just double checked the network settings. Ensure its binded to the right adapter etc.
Interesting. I’ll try again tomorrow (Saturday) and see what happens. Could have even been a hiccup, or something. I did check all of the adapter settings, and nothing was different. What was crazy is I couldn’t even do it on the LAN.

EastOver

n3wb
Reaction score
Got a really odd one today. I updated to 5.6.0.9 today, and all of a sudden I have no access via LAN, or WAN. Backed it down to 5.5.9.6, and everything went back to normal.

Meaning, I couldn't access the cameras with the BI app (LAN, or WAN), another computer on the LAN, etc.

Anyone else have this anomaly?
I have the same issue with 5.6.0.10, reverting to 5.5.9.6 also fixed the issue. I'll put in a ticket.

I would get a banned IP message on the Android APP, and a 403 forbidden on a web browser.