Less expensive installation yard LPR and 2 area cams: Edited and Perp's photo added.

Doug2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Im an old Noobie and not as smart as most of you but I'm gonna stumble through this tale of experiment trial and error. I decided about 3 months ago to get my 165IQ country born and raised wife to add AI cameras (LPR, PTZ mini-dome, BI Software) to aid in cutting down rising number prop and bodily injury crimes rising and will be more endemic by 2024. I had 12 functioning mostly Samsung 4002N? and Wisenet cams and have no crimes to date in my family and prop. in our 14 house, CuldeSac lower middle class 1843' home(400 garage converted to 2 small office suites). My Shepard has a crated apt in one 200' suite with ac/htg, cctv, room service and is one mean bitch. If you look at our photos my wife has multiple bite marks on her arms as we trained her to the ABI bite method. Its working but we have bled a lot for her 10 mos of life. If the B&E perp had made it thru my front glass doors, he would have been met by this fighting lady. He would have had a rough nite. Ironically, I had just installed my 3 set of mispresented LPR system, exhausted I looked up at my old cheap reliable Samsung monitor at 3am stood a guy with 3' crowbar approaching my house with a psycho stare on his face. My energetic wife woke and within 2 mins we had our protection tools and all we got at the front porch was a brown streak as he fled.. Playback a new ptz dome caught the Perp. Playback showed he was trying each neighbor across from me then was working his way back to the opening of culdesac 2 props S of me. His photo is attached. (photo would have been arrest quality if I had known how to attach here but I haven't loaded images from HIKVision and my hdd yet. We used
4'x4" stub pvc concrete filled and around the 2 feet in the foundation hole. The T on top was originally 4", but we order 6" with adaptor to 4" stub. Wife rewired everything to HIKVision LPR, and used hose clamp banding to LPR inside T to discourage thieves. She the perched 2 older Wisenet cams on top; one headed N up the culddesac and one S to the entry of culdesac. 2x40 lbs cement pvc pipe and parts might have been $200. Not included was the LPR, 2 perch cameras and fence. The plastic nonodig fencing is expensive. About $500 for front corners and partially up one side of front on S side of my front lawn. approx 51' total. Not too worry, I used my 6th FREE MONEY check from congress. Trump refunded the vets all deduct & copays during China Virus. God bless Trump, the greatest Pres in my 50 yrs as a DemonCrap. Wife used metal screws on T surfaces with silicone sealant and packed interior with pound or so of desiccant packs we ordered on line. She left collar on T that slid over the 4" stub pvc unglued so we can turn direction and put 2 set screws in as vandal/thief threat. We a waiting on Amazon barb wire and red paint to wrap abound all surfaces to thwart miscreants. Mostly DimCrat urchins in my hood and I wanted concertina wire but wife made me order barbed wire. Even tho she is yung she wants to reserve concertina when we imprison Congress, China Joe and Kamelto. Mo later, now I hope I can attach photos from my photo library on my 6+ Iphone. Old nearly useless Vet Doug

Attachments

Doug2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Trying to find a place to put photo of the B&E Perp that I forgot on my previous message. I'll try here at least the photo AND ILL CLEAN UP MY CRAPPY GRAMMER SOMEDAY. Futhermore it is Big Band Sat Nite with Alan Lambert (our class of 61Will Roger H.School) at gridttcu.edu 8pm sat&sun and i never miss the shows and history and happiness of the greatest music. On top of that my beautiful blonde wife is giving me those Sat night overtures and I gotta get a nap quick. DougIMG_9685.JPG

Doug2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Trying to find a place to put photo of the B&E Perp that I forgot on my previous message. I'll try here at least the photo AND ILL CLEAN UP MY CRAPPY GRAMMER SOMEDAY. Futhermore it is Big Band Sat Nite with Alan Lambert (our class of 61Will Roger H.School) at gridttcu.edu 8pm sat&sun and i never miss the shows and history and happiness of the greatest music. On top of that my beautiful blonde wife is giving me those Sat night overtures and I gotta get a nap quick. DougView attachment 92954
IMG_9685.JPG