Limited Searching IVMS 4500 ( 1 day only, before was 3 )

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am using version 4.5.2 of Ivms 4500 on Android.
As far as i have noticed, it is no more possible to remote playback for 3 days. It automaticly forces you only for 1 day search. What kind of Update is that?
Could you guys please confirm. Or maybe it is a bug in my application.

basti76nie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No bug - I got the same 1day limitation on my iPhone

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
When you open up remote play back to the right top click on the camera button a window will open up with the from to I can go back weeks make sure you have done this otherwise it's gives you one day and make sure you nvr goes back that far too

Attachments

basti76nie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes I can also go back for weeks but than I can only see 1 day.
In the past it was possible to watch 3days in a row but now the iVMS App shrinks it automatically to 1 day.

basti76nie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As I say it's not a problem to go back for weeks but it's only possible to watch the playback video for only 1day and not more.

If I chance the time between from - to the App automatically adapt it to one day.
Watch the picture...

Attachments

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
I get what your saying now if I go back to say the 15.7.2017 it gives me to the 16.7.2017 not up until today but it's a phone app I suppose to much to ask out of the phone and iPad is the same

Jimmy101

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey! Can anyone tell me if this is still an issue?
I have cameras set up, but just opened the app on my iPhone to playback footage from a week ago, and the cams aren’t loading says “not registered in the DDNS
So my questions are:
1. Are my cameras still recording?
2. Can I see that playback from a week ago?

My IT guywho set all this up is in holidays...
Please help ASAP!

Jimmy101

n3wb
Reaction score
I get what your saying now if I go back to say the 15.7.2017 it gives me to the 16.7.2017 not up until today but it's a phone app I suppose to much to ask out of the phone and iPad is the same
I posted a
As I say it's not a problem to go back for weeks but it's only possible to watch the playback video for only 1day and not more.

If I chance the time between from - to the App automatically adapt it to one day.
Watch the picture...
do you know If you can only
Playback 1 day or 3 day.?? Or can I playback 7 days ago??

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
you manually have to change the date to an earlier one if you want, after you have chosen remote playback from the menu

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
try to download hik-connect app, thats the new "secured" app. it playback - 3 days at a time