Little help with vacation settings

Raylo32

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't have a very complicated setup with Home and Away global profiles for 4 indoor cams and 2 exterior cams running individual schedules to override the global schedule with Day and Night settings tied to sunrise/sunset.

My question is what is the easiest way to have the indoor cams stay in the away mode when I am gone on vacation without them reverting to the global schedule? Would simply selecting the Away profile manually do this? Or would the global schedule override that setting at the next scheduled profile change?

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have a very complicated setup with Home and Away global profiles for 4 indoor cams and 2 exterior cams running individual schedules to override the global schedule with Day and Night settings tied to sunrise/sunset.

My question is what is the easiest way to have the indoor cams stay in the away mode when I am gone on vacation without them reverting to the global schedule? Would simply selecting the Away profile manually do this? Or would the global schedule override that setting at the next scheduled profile change?
you need to double tap/click the away profile so it is set to hold. A single tap on the profile will result in a timer icon (temp) a double click will result in a red circle with a line through it (hold).