Location location location...

Discussion in 'Camera Installation Questions' started by ThomasPI, Oct 10, 2018.

Share This Page

1. ThomasPI

ThomasPI Getting the hang of it

We are fairly close to starting our new house, it's been quite the process. None the less, I've got my thoughts together on camera placement. Thoughts ? Camera.Layout.FINAL.jpg

2. crw030

crw030 Pulling my weight

I would recommend two others, one near to Bedroom#3 (window is a point of entry) and one closer to covering the window on the back porch off the Great Room (since I am guessing it might be back of house so not visible from the street).

3. ThomasPI

Thanks, correct the rear is not visible from the street and we back up to woods, same on the left side of the property. The camera in the rear on the right will be pointing directly down that area which will be a large cement driveway for my boat so that camera will cover that window. Rear porch is screened in with one access door.

4. Nolesfan

Nolesfan Getting the hang of it

In my experience, i would turn the front corner camera on bedroom #2 back towards the driveway/garage doors to keep an eye on the driveway/garage doors.

ThomasPI likes this.
  5. ThomasPI

Thanks, that's something I'd been contemplating and a very good point. Much appreciated!