Logitech Alert 700/700N setup in Blue Iris

jboro

n3wb
Reaction score
I am thinking of moving away from the Logitech Alert platform to Blue Iris 4.0.8, however I am having trouble finding out if my 2 cameras will work in Blue Iris, I cannot seem to get them working properly. Has anyone else been able to get a 700 or 700N working with Blue Iris? If so, what settings did you have to set in Blue Iris?

Thanks in advance.
-Jboro

alkizmo

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, they use RTSP streams like most other IP cameras.

Here is the URL for the RTSP stream
rtsp://IPADDRESS:554/HighResolutionVideo

You can do the 14 day trial of Blue Iris so you can be sure it works before buying it.

jboro

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, they use RTSP streams like most other IP cameras.

Here is the URL for the RTSP stream
rtsp://IPADDRESS:554/HighResolutionVideo

You can do the 14 day trial of Blue Iris so you can be sure it works before buying it.

Thanks for the reply. I am hoping to give this a try later today. I am just setting up my 14 day trial. I like the look and feel of Blue Iris so far.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I am hoping to give this a try later today. I am just setting up my 14 day trial. I like the look and feel of Blue Iris so far.
Another thing to consider is selling the logitech cameras, they command a VERY high premium on ebay...this will allow you to replace the with better hikvision/dahua cameras and have money left over for a very luxurious night on the town.

jboro

n3wb
Reaction score
Another thing to consider is selling the logitech cameras, they command a VERY high premium on ebay...this will allow you to replace the with better hikvision/dahua cameras and have money left over for a very luxurious night on the town.
Thanks for the tip!

jboro

n3wb
Reaction score
I was able to get my Logitech camera working. Thanks all for the help.