Looking Back

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
A few pics of some of my work and a few favorite things. I love to look at other peoples work here. I have learned a LOT here, just trying to give back a few. You know a true wizard does not really know everything but relies on his wise owl for knowledge and his black cat for insight and protection. My black cat name is PIX, he is by my side all the time, a loyal friend and very large, he goes 31 pounds and and measures 45"from stem to stern. My daughter named the wise owl hootie, he lives in the Forrest behind the house and has shown up magically when knowledge is sought. I took a few pics of myself up in the air on a bucket truck installing a cisco wireless AP and a few camera install pics, I consider this form a place for knowledge and a BIG thanks to all the people here. Enjoy a few pics. Still getting the hang of the new board, sorry for the insert of misplaced stuff.
Bucket.jpg bucket2.jpg Cisco5200.jpg fuel.jpg owl.jpg pix.jpg rack.jpg Bucket.jpg Bucket.jpg bucket2.jpg Cisco5200.jpg fuel.jpg owl.jpg pix.jpg rack.jpg "

Chris

Last edited: