Looking for Android Hikvision viewer that won't lose sync over time

horseflesh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have an old Nexus 7 that I want to dedicate to showing a camera view. My cameras are LTS/Hikvision.

I've installed the official LTS Android app, but it has a problem... the video feed lags behind realtime. After running overnight, the camera view is behind realtime by a couple of minutes.

If anyone can recommend other free camera stream viewer apps that will work with a Hikvision-style NVR, I would appreciate it.

It may be possible to find a laptop and an old monitor that I can do this with, but I have the tablet already so I'd like to get it working properly if I can!

(I have a similar issue with an older iPad so I am making a post in that forum too!)

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have an old Nexus 7 that I want to dedicate to showing a camera view. My cameras are LTS/Hikvision.

I've installed the official LTS Android app, but it has a problem... the video feed lags behind realtime. After running overnight, the camera view is behind realtime by a couple of minutes.

If anyone can recommend other free camera stream viewer apps that will work with a Hikvision-style NVR, I would appreciate it.

It may be possible to find a laptop and an old monitor that I can do this with, but I have the tablet already so I'd like to get it working properly if I can!

(I have a similar issue with an older iPad so I am making a post in that forum too!)
Try TinycamPro.