Looking for Old Update File (4.4.6.3 x64)

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm still on version 4.4.6.3 x64 and would like to update to the current version. Thanks to fenderman's tip, I will now be downloading the update file from the BI site (going forward) so I have the older version to roll back to, if needed.

Before I attempt to update to the current version, does anyone have a copy of the 4.4.6.3 x64 update file?

Thanks

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you are currently on 4.4.6.3 x64 then that is what the update file in your Blue Iris 4 folder is. Just create a backup folder somewhere on your system and copy the update file there, then rename it to 4_4_6_3x64. Do this each time you update and you will have your own catalog of updates to go back to if needed.

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you. I see the "update" file in the Blue Iris 4 folder.

When I run the newest update file 4.4.9.8, do I need to copy it to this folder first or will running it also store a copy in the Blue Iris 4 folder automatically?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you. I see the "update" file in the Blue Iris 4 folder.

When I run the newest update file 4.4.9.8, do I need to copy it to this folder first or will running it also store a copy in the Blue Iris 4 folder automatically?
Download the update file to your download folder or separate backup folder...its much easier than moving things around..