Looking for the right doorbell...

anthonydt

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm new here so forgive my ignorance.

I'm looking for a doorbell that does not work off battery but has wifi and will stream constantly to my Synology Surveillance station. I'm not sure if this is common requirement or if I'm just a bit special :wtf:

Basically, my current doorbell is powered but not a video doorbell. Ideally i want something like the EZVIZ with compatibility with Amazon Echo so i can view the doorbell from the Echo Show etc., Save my recording to my 32TB NAS and not require charging. oh and if it has a wireless chime that would be amazing too... Is this asking too much?

Please let me if know anyone knows what might be an options for me.

Thanks in advance.

Anthony

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm new here so forgive my ignorance.

I'm looking for a doorbell that does not work off battery but has wifi and will stream constantly to my Synology Surveillance station. I'm not sure if this is common requirement or if I'm just a bit special :wtf:

Basically, my current doorbell is powered but not a video doorbell. Ideally i want something like the EZVIZ with compatibility with Amazon Echo so i can view the doorbell from the Echo Show etc., Save my recording to my 32TB NAS and not require charging. oh and if it has a wireless chime that would be amazing too... Is this asking too much?

Please let me if know anyone knows what might be an options for me.

Thanks in advance.

Anthony
A few EZVIZ Threads to check out...

Review: EZVIZ DB1C

Dec 2020 - Comparison of RTSP Doorbells

anthonydt

n3wb
Reaction score
A few EZVIZ Threads to check out...

Review: EZVIZ DB1C

Dec 2020 - Comparison of RTSP Doorbells

Legend! thanks you so much.