Looking for upgrade from old Amcrest camera

sarabveer

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I currently have an Amcrest IP3M-943s that I bought years ago from Amazon with no clue about IP cameras and their specs.

I am looking for an upgrade, preferably under $100, but I can go as high as $125. I need a camera just to cover my driveway.

I have lighting on the street as there is a pole in front of my house with a street light. I also have a motion activated flood light and a light on my porch connected to a smart switch.

I was considering the IPC-T2431T-AS but wondering if there are any better options available in the same price range.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I like the 3241T-ZAS, 2MP on a 1/2.8" sensor, but it's more of personal preference than anything else. It is a little more expensive, ~$135, but has some AI feature and audio as well as being a varifocal. I have one in the front yard I can force into color mode at night. There's a street light about 200 feet behind the camera location. I still prefer B&W for it at night because of better contrast and not fighting with shutter speed and gain to get blur free motion with low noise