Lost clip viewer and PTZ buttons no longer work! 4.2.6.0 x64

Reaction score
Ever since the most recent update i have lost the clip viewer entirely, only have timeline view. And the PTZ buttons no longer work, the PTZ commands accessed through the right-click menu still move the camera but the buttons on the main user interface do not.

HELP! Thanks in advance.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ever since the most recent update i have lost the clip viewer entirely, only have timeline view. And the PTZ buttons no longer work, the PTZ commands accessed through the right-click menu still move the camera but the buttons on the main user interface do not.

HELP! Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum..have you made any other changes like removing privileges from the admin account?

Reaction score
Apparently I disabled the default admin account, not realizing that it was the account the program uses for local operation, versus the account with admin privileges that i use to sign in remotely. Thanks VERY much!!!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently I disabled the default admin account, not realizing that it was the account the program uses for local operation, versus the account with admin privileges that i use to sign in remotely. Thanks VERY much!!!
No problem.