Lost His Car Ride

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
This appears to be some type of disagreement between the people in the white car and the guy walking down the street.

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We are more than half way through the Holiday weekend, I was wondering when something was going to happen out front. Looks like a quiet weekend at Lulu's.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We are more than half way through the Holiday weekend, I was wondering when something was going to happen out front. Looks like a quiet weekend at Lulu's.
Yeah, bummer....I cancelled an all expenses paid 3 days/nights at a condo in Orange Beach, Alabama so I could keep an eye on Lulu's cams and for what?
I gotta get a life.....:facepalm:

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
there must be a patch of magic mushrooms on that hill got some crazy people coming down that hill :rofl:

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Whining pedestrian was walking in the footsteps of greatness.... that cougar a few weeks ago.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hard to say, to me this feels more like taunting a hitchhiker/homeless person than him being kicked out of the car.

My weekend included 4 calls to the sheriff, 2 to the forest service, and a letter to the county commissioners.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Whining pedestrian was walking in the footsteps of greatness.... that cougar a few weeks ago.
And the "stop-sign bong huffer", and "two guys, a girl and a drug deal", and "Asian kids flying from moving vehicle openings"....
all potential cinematic award-winners :cool:

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Are those the 2mp ze cams? nice and clear
Both are Dahua 2MP Starlight cameras. The first one is the DH-SD49225T-HN, and the second is DH-IPC-HDW4231EM-AS with a 3.6mm lens.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
Your neighborhood is a lot more fun than mine. Saying that kind of reminds me of the movie "The Burbs" for some reason!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk