WTS Lots (10+) Hikvision cameras and NVR

steve457

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm in the process of upgrading my Hikvision setup to Dahua and am selling off all my old stuff. I originally purchased everything from LTS Security, who was a vendor on this forum at the time (not sure if they still are or not), so all my cameras are USA versions and upgradeable via firmware. I installed the latest LTS version of the firmware a few years back and have also reset all the cameras and NVR to their factory defaults. The cameras have LTS branding on them, but are the same as the corresponding Hikvision model. I've listed both model numbers out in my listing. Everything works perfectly as I literally just had them running a week or two ago before swapping them out.

I have all the original packaging for all but one camera (noted below). I'm sure I have the packaging for that one camera somewhere, but haven't really looked too hard for it. If I find it, I will update this post. Some of the mini-domes were installed indoors and are in pristine condition, while others were installed outdoors and the plastic has yellowed a bit over time. Same goes for the turret cameras, with them being in various conditions due to where they were installed. The condition is primarily cosmetic though, as the lens and cameras themselves all work perfectly.

What is missing you may ask? Not much besides the original mounting screws and plastic anchors, which is not a big deal as you can get those at your local home improvement store. Some cameras do still include the mounting screws though, if I ended up not using them originally. The NVR includes two SATA cables, a mouse, and the power cables for hard drives. It does not include any hard drives or the screws to mount the drives.

Make an offer on the entire bundle or on whatever you are interested in, as I'm happy to sell things separately. Photos here in this album (not everything shown yet... as I still need to pull down 3 of the cameras). LTS / Hikvision For Sale

1. Hikvision NVR - Model LTN8916-P16 (qty: 1)
  • 16 Channel Network Video Recorder
  • Support Live View, Storage, Playback up to 12MP IP Camera
  • Quad-core CPU
  • 160MB Bandwidth
  • 16 Built-in PoE
  • 4K (3840x2160) HDMI Video Output
  • 4 SATA up to 8TB each HDD
  • H.264/H.264 Zip+/H.265 Ready
  • 1CH CVBS
2. Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I (LTS Model CMIP3042W), 4mm (qty: 2)
  • 4.1MP High Definition
  • 1/3” CMOS
  • 2688X1520P@20fps
  • 4mm Fixed Lens
  • 1 Matrix IR LED up to 100ft
  • 3D DNR, WDR, BLC, VCA
  • IP66
3. Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I (LTS Model CMIP3042W-28), 2.8mm (qty: 6)
  • 4.1MP High Definition
  • 1/3” CMOS
  • 2688X1520P@20fps
  • 4mm Fixed Lens
  • 1 Matrix IR LED up to 100ft
  • 3D DNR, WDR, BLC, VCA
  • IP66
4. Hikvision DS-2CD2542FWD-IS (LTS Model CMIP3142W-28S), 2.8mm (qty: 3)
  • 4.1MP High Definition
  • 1/3” CMOS
  • 2688X1520P@20fps
  • 2.8mm Fixed Lens
  • 10 IR LEDs up to 33ft
  • 3D DNR, WDR, BLC, VCA
  • Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot
  • Audio Output, Alarm I/O
  • Built-in Microphone
  • Vandalproof, IP66
  • 3-axis
  • DC 12V, PoE
5. Hikvision DS-2CD2532F-IS (LTS Model CMIP3132-28S), 2.8mm (qty: 1) - missing original box
  • 3.2MP High Definition
  • 1/3” CMOS
  • 2048X1536P@20fps
  • 2.8mm Fixed Lens
  • 10 IR LEDs up to 33ft
  • 3D DNR, DWDR, BLC, VCA
  • Audio I/O, Alarm I/O
  • Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot
  • Built-in Microphone
  • Vandalproof, IP66
  • DC 12V, PoE