LTS and Pelco vs. DAHUA

FoxCR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I noticed many places around me are equipped with LTS and Pelco. Just wondering how those slot in or stack up tp dahua ans hickvision.

Interesting how i am more aware of cameras now and interested to see what they are.

Thanks.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed many places around me are equipped with LTS and Pelco. Just wondering how those slot in or stack up tp dahua ans hickvision.

Interesting how i am more aware of cameras now and interested to see what they are.

Thanks.
LTS rebrands hikvision. one is not better than the other. It depends on the model.

You cant afford pelco, not that its any better.

FoxCR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah Insaw the Pelco cams at a county facily I visited yesterday for work. I am sure they are expensive and yes I do not have that county budget. In all honesty I am happy with dahua and hikvision.

Thanks for the reply.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah Insaw the Pelco cams at a county facily I visited yesterday for work. I am sure they are expensive and yes I do not have that county budget. In all honesty I am happy with dahua and hikvision.

Thanks for the reply.
sadly those pelco cams cost much more and most perform worse than a 170 dollar dahua.

FoxCR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I was there until past it was dark outside and saw the camera feeds on the monitors. They looked not so good.. rather bad. Sure it depends on models etc, but like you said for the money they could have had a much better camera.