Lts securities HD TVI nvr

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hikvision Turbo hd

Ordered a 16 channel HD-TVI Hikvision Turbo hd dvr from milkisbad (lts securities) a week or two ago. Installed the cameras today. They all look awesome except one of the outside 1080 bullet cameras have a red tint to it.

Any ideas on how to fix it? The same bullet camera that I bought with it looks fine but other one has the red tint and it's in the same place. It's amazing how good the quality looks on these cameras. I also Ran two of them a short distance with video baluns.

Last edited by a moderator:

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I switched the color from bw to color from the "ext" setting. Is there a way to change the osd settings with the camera being in full screen From the ptz menu?

I'll have to fiddle with the 2mp dome cameras I got also. They all look great for the money and easier than dealing with ip in this case.

I'll try the other solutions if this persists tomorrow. They are ran with rg59 cable.

Definitely a good solution if you have coaxial already ran and I cannot tell a major difference if at all between this and ip besides maybe ip has more settings possible

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Re: Hikvision Turbo hd

Checked out the problem.camera today in same lighting conditions, looks great