IPCT Major software update in works at IPCT

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm very excited to announce that my team and I are working on major software updates to improve the experience here at IPCT! Updates include (but are not limited to) the forum software, IPCT Tools, IPCT Store and more.

You may experience the server complaining a little bit during the process, but the end result will be worth it! I'm excited to finally be getting this done.

Thanks everyone for making this place great! I'll report back soon.

-Mike

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I realize the site may be slow because of increased readership and posts on Saturday BUT...
I's gotten so slow . at least for me, I get 75% time outs and it's to the point I don't even try on Saturday, it's too annoying.
Maybe this update will improve that.
</fingers crossed>

:cool:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I realize the site may be slow because of increased readership and posts on Saturday BUT...
I's gotten so slow . at least for me, I get 75% time outs and it's to the point I don't even try on Saturday, it's too annoying.
Maybe this update will improve that.
</fingers crossed>

:cool:
Yep, same here. Been this way for many months now. Saturdays suck @ ipcamtalk. ;)

Last edited:

Alaska Country

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The site has been very good even on Saturday's here in the north country. Load times, when reading the forum, less than one second. With the server now having issues that time is now about 20 seconds when moving from one posting to another.
It will take some time to get all the changes made and working well with one another.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
DMs are not working for me.

Rest of site is, but slow.

Reaction score
Have not been able to get on all weekend using Edge. Last night tried Chrome too and not working. Just times out. Just tried both Edge and Chrome again a few minutes ago and would not work.

Now got logged in with Firefox and it seems just a little slow.