Man Sleeping In Truck Overnight In Front Of My House

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is a still picture from my Dahua PTZ last night. Video below is from my Dahua varifocal.

front_IP Camera8_front_20180705212147_55133333.jpg

I have seen this truck a few times parked in roughly the same spot. He arrived around 9:20pm the previous night. This picture is of him waking up, getting dressed and driving off this morning. I have the license plate and all just incase. This guy must think this area is a KOA. Hahahaha

Last edited:

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like there is also a woman sitting next to him when he drives off. :secret: stuff. lol

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like there is also a woman sitting next to him when he drives off. :secret: stuff. lol
I thought the same thing at first. The video is not as clear as the original because of the degradation from the YouTube upload. I have other cameras where you can look in the side window as he drives past. It looks like a red blanket or some such thing. Now I could not see in the back seat. Hehehehe

Last edited:

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
lol. Yes indeed. Maybe there are also kids in the back :rofl:

That would be a cramped space haha.

I've attached a screen grab, from where it looks like a women, or even a kid. I can see eye's for sure, and a face. Twilight zone stuff. :D

Attachments

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I went back and looked at the original source video which is much clearer than the YouTube video posted above. There is indeed a girl in the passenger seat. When the video first starts you can see a bare foot dangling/standing under the truck by the curb. This looks like from the front door area. He is in the back seat and it has its own door. The foot is hard to see in the above video but it is there if you know where to look you can see it.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've attached a screen grab, from where it looks like a women, or even a kid. I can see eye's for sure, and a face.
Good catch....or dept. store mannequin so he can drive in the carpool lane!
Truck still has trailer hitch...poor guy may have had at one time a boat, jet ski or lawn service trailer.....who knows?
They're on hard times right now it seems....unfortunately, there's a lot out there in the same situation...and not all are addicts or alcoholics, just victims of circumstances or their own poor decisions. If so, I hope their situation will improve soon. :(

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They're on hard times right now it seems....
With luck something less serious is the case. I used to work with a bloke who would sleep in his car during the working week because his commute was so long. He would go home at the weekend.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
With luck something less serious is the case. I used to work with a bloke who would sleep in his car during the working week because his commute was so long. He would go home at the weekend.
True and let's hope so...but I would be more apt to think that if there were not 2 people in the truck.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
They are back for another overnighter. I have two cameras trained on the truck. Here is a picture with maybe a flashlight on his face. I could see the girl moving around in the front seat through the cracks in the shielding.

Overnite With Face.jpg

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
The light could be coming from some type of video screen. Maybe a tablet used for entertainment watching.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
They are back for another overnighter. I have two cameras trained on the truck. Here is a picture with maybe a flashlight on his face. I could see the girl moving around in the front seat through the cracks in the shielding.

View attachment 31277
the guy seems felt happy and smiled in the truck. You not locked the door?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Andy this camera is the Dahua PTZ DH-PTZ1A225U-IRA-N that you sold me. Much, much better night vision than the replacement. I noticed an ice chest in the bed of the truck. Later today I will put up the video of them leaving this morning. A little better picture of the girl, but still not a good look at the face. However she does look promising though. Hahahahahaha.

Now if he had just rolled down his window like he did the other night I could have had a good picture of her. A real good look at him in the up coming video. I was wondering what they do for bathroom facilities. I went over and looked around the area but I did not see anything except some of their trash which I picked up.

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is the video from this morning as they are getting ready to leave. I notice the lady seems to put one bare foot in the gutter area as she gets out of the truck. I need to find a way to get a better quality video out of YouTube. Way to much degradation.

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Fk that..call the cops..what is that piss and crap staining curb? Want your kids riding bike or walking in around that?

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Just before he closes the doors on the far side of the truck and walks around to the drivers's side it sure looks like he was peeing on the curb. At least that's my "expert" opinion. :eek:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Just before he closes the doors on the far side of the truck and walks around to the drivers's side it sure looks like he was peeing on the curb. At least that's my "expert" opinion. :eek:
Could be. Look at the curb under the truck and it gets wet around the 6:22:30 mark. About in the middle of the drivers door for reference. My eyes were trying to get a glimpse of the girl and I had not noticed that before. Hahaha

Edit: I went back and looked at the original video which is much clearer. Yes, there was some type of liquid raining down on the curb at that point. Either the guy was taking a leak or something was being poured out of a container, cup etc.

The next time they show up I will call the cops. Of course my cameras will be trained on the truck for all the action.

Last edited: