manually triggering siren from dahua mobile app

Discussion in 'Dahua' started by jpmomo, May 14, 2019.

Share This Page

1. jpmomo

jpmomo n3wb

Does anyone know if it is possible to manually trigger an alarm/siren that is connected to a dahua camera via their mobile app? I do not want to setup the alarm to automatically be triggered when detecting motion as to avoid a very loud false alarms! As soon as I get the email alert notification, I would like to confirm remotely via my phone then decide whether or not to manually trigger the alarm.
    Thanks for any help,
    jp

2. jiriteach

jiriteach Young grasshopper

Which app are you using? This is possible. See the attachment I’ve just uploaded.

Attached Files:

3. jpmomo

jpmomo n3wb

I was using gDMSS but I don't currently have any cameras to check. Which app did you show the screenshot with? I didn't get to spend a lot of time with the gDMSS app as I didn't have the camera that long. I plan to use a smaller dahua ptz camera that will have the ability to connect an alarm. I just wanted to verify that there would be a way to manually trigger the alarm via any mobile app. Thanks for the info.

4. jiriteach

jiriteach Young grasshopper

THis is the IMOU (Lechange) App but the same thing works for iDMSS. I'm using the IMOU App since it has better integration and easier access to the cloud recordings.

Pneuma likes this.
  5. jpmomo

jpmomo n3wb

thanks again for your quick help!