Reaction score
The mini PTZ has some big update

Support List

SD1A203T-GN/-W
SD22204T-GN/-W
SD22404T-GN-W

-W means wifi model.

New Feature:

1 Optimized storage path: Folder hierarchy is simplified for storing recording and pictures.

2 Even transmission strategy: Transmit TCP and UDP streams evenly to alleviate the problem of stuck screen when network bandwidth is limited.

3 Customizable display duration of preset titles: Users can customize the display duration of preset titles on the screen.

4 Some OSD related functions such as custom overlay are added; Input Text line is increased to 14 rows; Channel Title line is increased to 2 rows.

5 Security Baseline V2.0: Add some security functions, such as tracing code, firmware packet encryption, abnormality linkage alarm, and authentic upgrade.

6 No plug-in program phase 2: High version browsers (such as Chrome later than 42, Firefox later than 52) support H265, smart encoding, and other functions.

7 Tour, pattern and preset calling will not be affected by the PTZ speed change.

8 Users can connect the third party platforms to play live video through RTMP protocol.

9 Heat map is bound with presets instead of heat map smart plan now.

10 Snapshot by location: Only snapshots for certain locations will be stored. Release Notes 2 11 Special presets serve as the shortcut for some special functions switch or calling, and they no longer represent the location of the PTZ camera.

12 When the PTZ life reaches the limit of 95%, the system will not be locked, and there is only risk prompt.

13 To ensure the login security and program upgrade compatibility, security mode and compatible mode are available for users to select. 3 Fixed Bugs

Fixed bugs Description

1 Information push to foreign mailbox does not work properly.

Attachments

mmmburritos

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

mmmburritos

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have updated two SD1A203T-GN with this so far, one is an extra I have sitting on my desk and one is mounted and live. No issues so far. The spare one I did a full factory reset on, the live one I just did a "Default" (not full factory default), so far so good. Set up IVS again entirely in Chrome with no plugins, have not yet tested it but I'm going to assume it's working so far. I have 2 others I'm going to hold off on updating until there's a general consensus that this version is good, or I may just get impatient in a couple days and upgrade them anyway.

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I got a file mismatch error when trying to upgrade my SD22204T-GN with the latest firmware posted here. But it worked like a charm on my SD49225T-HN

"File unmatch, Upgrade failed! Some functions have been closed,reboot device now "

SD-Mao-Themis is used for the SD22204T-GN

SD-Mao-Rhea is used on the SD49225T-HN

Andy, have you mixed up the firmware by accident?

Last edited:

mmmburritos

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I got a file mismatch error when trying to upgrade my SD22204T-GN with the latest firmware posted here. But it worked like a charm on my SD49225T-HN
I went ahead and applied this on my spare SD49225T-HN as well, working great so far but it's laying on the floor so I can't really test IVS and things like that. Basic functionality seems fine, this is an original model not the S2. My other one that's mounted outside is an S2, going to hold off on updating that one until there's more feedback on this version on that camera.

betogar

n3wb
Reaction score
so far so good, still no pattern and scan option in ptz settings

Is there a new function in the presets, has anyone tried it?
44.PNG

also snapshot by location is new

location.PNG

pcunite

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Wow, appreciate the update. Will be testing.

pcunite

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
UPDATE:
Resetting the camera fixed the eventManager API.

Andy,
I was using the HTTP API, specifically the eventManager. I have not totally reset the camera after the upgrade because things seem to work fine. However, I can't use calls to eventManager.cgi?action=attach&codes[yadda, yadda]. They respond with 400 bad request now. Can your team confirm?

Last edited:

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is there a new function in the presets, has anyone tried it?
View attachment 52643
As far as i can see, i think this is a sort of override to enable the different day and night settings, to switch to color mode, ir on / off and so on.

It does not create a real PTZ location preset, as those ''presets'' can be used on any other real PTZ location preset.

This way you can implement the virtual presets into Blue Iris or any other software you use, to turn on / off color mode, b/w mode, IR on / off, without the need to login to the GUI in your browser.

falcy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

falcy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY I uninstalled all the Webplugin and reinstalled anything required by Pale Moon, I have 6 other cams all fully functional, including the other SD1A203T-GN with the old firmware.

Jim_OS

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
SD1A203T-GN-W: This new version works (i can finally see a live picture) for me without any Web PlugIn under Linux (Mint) with Firefox 71.0 (64 Bit) and also with Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit). So with Chrome the NACL Web Plug-in is not needed anymore. That's great! :cool:

@mmmburritos
Did you notice any (other) problems with your SD49225T-HN? If not, I would also install the firmware on my SD49225T-HN. :)