mini ptz DS-2DE3304W-DE

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
Just a small question i have 2 of these cameras i was going to install on a drive way fence line about 8 meters apart i want to ask could these share a mic input if i mounted a mic in the center and run cable from the mic to each cameras input or am i better off to get another mic for each camera
thank you for you input

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Just a small question i have 2 of these cameras i was going to install on a drive way fence line about 8 meters apart i want to ask could these share a mic input if i mounted a mic in the center and run cable from the mic to each cameras input or am i better off to get another mic for each camera
thank you for you input
Why do you need the same Audio on two cameras?

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
just one facing down the drive way the other facing towards the garage just covering audio in that area as we have a hedge out the front and locals like to hide behind i had these cams laying around just thought i could cover 8 meters apart with one audio mic in the center

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
just one facing down the drive way the other facing towards the garage just covering audio in that area as we have a hedge out the front and locals like to hide behind i had these cams laying around just thought i could cover 8 meters apart with one audio mic in the center
Record audio to one steam, leave the other deaf, you don't need to hear the Audio in both but yes you can split a mic to go to two places at once.

andyblac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
thank you for you input
sorry to hijack thread, but I'm looking at these cams, can you post some captures from it, in both 3mp and 1080p modes ?

thanks.
Andy.

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
sorry to hijack thread, but I'm looking at these cams, can you post some captures from it, in both 3mp and 1080p modes ?

thanks.
Andy.
This little mini ptz is amazingly clear I have the 2cd2742fwd-oz looking down the driveway and it's just as good I think

Attachments

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
the last picture is the ds-2de4a220iw-de got that set up on the bench ready to mount up high i like how it can track a car at 70klm hr with no motion blur and a nice zoom they are a nice start to ptz then i might move up to
a full blown ptz cam in the dark-fighter line later