Mini PTZ v2: Issues

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Known issues

Latest firmware:
1. Manual focus: transition from IR on/off will results in image out of focus (Workaround to use either auto/semi-auto, this might be design limitation)
2. IR power setting 1-10 for far/near do not work in web interface (Workaround to use preset 95)

Fixed in later firmware:
3. Port changes are not being reflected in the UI, but they are being saved (If you changed ports you will not be able to revert back to default ones without reset)
4. Auto/Semi-Auto focus issues using Video Standard set to 60Hz NTSC (Workaround leave it on 50Hz)

Last edited by a moderator:

alarum_78

n3wb
Reaction score
I about to order one of these. Do you consider any of these issues to be deal breakers at the moment?

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Seems like an issue is an issue to me, I want one but, waiting until I see once no issues reported or alot less of them. Klasipca you and a few others seem to enjoy the challenge which I can appreciate which makes life easier for us in the future. Can I ask would you buy that Imporx or as you have the Huisun only which somewhere I saw some mention of warranty and service by the mfg. although I am sure shipping it to China would be cost prohibitive.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
There is really no difference whether you are buying Huisun or Imporx. None of the issues are a deal breaker though

romustdie

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi to all,
Got my v2 about an week ago so i tested various settings and presets.
I have an issue also: i dunno if it is hardware or setting related but is kind of annoying: when zooming in and out i observed that after exactly 4x optical zoom the image is getting blurry and doubled...
Under 4x zoom is working fine and the auto focus or manual does what is supposed to do but after 4x is a mess(see the photos below):
At 4x:
4x.jpg

At 5x:
5x.jpg

At 10x:

10x.jpg

I've tested with the original firmware and the last two klasipca posted here but with no results.
Any info will be appreciated.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
So, when you are at 10x, can you fine tune with manual focus?

romustdie

n3wb
Reaction score
I can use the the manual focus but without success - only some minor changes on the blurred image...

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I can use the the manual focus but without success - only some minor changes on the blurred image...
yeah, that's not expected result, might have a lemon with this one. Can you still dispute it? I usually wait a few days and test all the hardware functions before I accept it.

romustdie

n3wb
Reaction score
I will inform Monica about the issue and see what she tells me...still got 5 days to open an dispute.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I will inform Monica about the issue and see what she tells me...still got 5 days to open an dispute.
Good. A little advice, record a video of your desktop when using this cam showing the issue. This helps tremendously to explain the issue and will help you in the dispute process as well.