Misecu Wifi Camera

Lucasl2a

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I have bought this camera :
€ 21.13 19% de réduction|MISECU Wifi IP caméra 1080 P 720 P Extérieure Étanche 2.0MP Sans Fil Caméra de Sécurité En Métal à Deux voies Audio TF carte onvif P2P Bullet dans Caméras de Surveillance de Sécurité et Protection sur AliExpress.com | Alibaba Group
It says in the description that it works with ONVIF NVR but that onvif nvr can not detect it.
I am able to connect to the camera via the IP adress and an activex plugin, but i am wondering how i can connect it to blue iris.
When I create a camera on blue iris, select ip and then enter the ip address of the camera, and push the buttton inspect, blue iris is not able to find the stream of the camera.

I am wondering how can i find this stream of it and add it to blue iris !

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks.

Lucas

PS : I have bought this camera and the quality is very good, and I have also bought 12 of these :
€ 24.37 14% de réduction|MISECU HD 1080 P 2MP Surveillance IP POE Caméra Audio Interne Microphone Anti Vandalisme IR Nuit Dôme caméra de sécurité ONVIF P2P dans Caméras de Surveillance de Sécurité et Protection sur AliExpress.com | Alibaba Group
These ones get automatically recognised by blue iris and work very well (and they are very cheap !)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I suggest you first try ONVIF Device Manager here. Launch ODM, select the discovered cam on the left, in next column to the right, select "Live Video" from second window down, observe the RTSP URL at bottom right of window. Use that URL in BI's video path.

If no success, you might try the URL's suggested here with VLC. If it works, set up video path in BI accordingly.

If no joy, I'd take them up on their statement "....Returns accepted if product not as described, buyer pays return shipping fee; or keep the product & agree refund with seller."

lifeatredline

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are you putting the username and password in blue iris before hitting inspect/search? Possibly admin-admin if you haven't changed it in the camera console yet.

Lucasl2a

n3wb
Reaction score
@TonyR : I did what you do but nothing works ... I have asked them the URL of the flux. I am waiting for an answer
@lifeatredline : Yep, I did, well the id and password have not been changed : admin/admin. In all cases, the find/inspect tool doesn't find the ip adress of this camera ...

I am all hear if you have other solutions !

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have bought this camera :
€ 21.13 19% de réduction|MISECU Wifi IP caméra 1080 P 720 P Extérieure Étanche 2.0MP Sans Fil Caméra de Sécurité En Métal à Deux voies Audio TF carte onvif P2P Bullet dans Caméras de Surveillance de Sécurité et Protection sur AliExpress.com | Alibaba Group
It says in the description that it works with ONVIF NVR but that onvif nvr can not detect it.
I am able to connect to the camera via the IP adress and an activex plugin, but i am wondering how i can connect it to blue iris.
When I create a camera on blue iris, select ip and then enter the ip address of the camera, and push the buttton inspect, blue iris is not able to find the stream of the camera.

I am wondering how can i find this stream of it and add it to blue iris !

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks.

Lucas

PS : I have bought this camera and the quality is very good, and I have also bought 12 of these :
€ 24.37 14% de réduction|MISECU HD 1080 P 2MP Surveillance IP POE Caméra Audio Interne Microphone Anti Vandalisme IR Nuit Dôme caméra de sécurité ONVIF P2P dans Caméras de Surveillance de Sécurité et Protection sur AliExpress.com | Alibaba Group
These ones get automatically recognised by blue iris and work very well (and they are very cheap !)
Both those cameras are garbage.