missing camera

Rocket

n3wb
Reaction score
I just installed blue iris 4.6.6.0 and setup my only camera. I was playing around with the settings and somehow the video display dissappeared. So i added a new camera and got it setup. The second one is working ok but the first one still seems to be running somewhere as it is recording clips.

How do I find the first camera I setup and remove it ?

Thanks,
Kent

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just installed blue iris 4.6.6.0 and setup my only camera. I was playing around with the settings and somehow the video display dissappeared. So i added a new camera and got it setup. The second one is working on but the first one still seems to be running somewhere as It is recording clips.

How do I find the first camera I setup and remove it ?

Thanks,
Kent
right click and select "show hidden cameras" and show disabled cameras...
also check to see if its on the desktop...

Rocket

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply !! I have tried that and no luck. I named the first camera "Back" and it somehow dissappeared from the viewing window. Then I added another camera and it would not let me name it back so I named it "back2". Back2 is working ok, but I am seeing clips from camera name "Back" also. very weird ... so it is working and recording clips

Rocket

n3wb
Reaction score
bingo !!! it is on the desktop. very cool feature I was not excepting. Now how do I get it back into BI viewing window ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply !! I have tried that and no luck. I named the first camera "Back" and it somehow dissappeared from the viewing window. Then I added another camera and it would not let me name it back so I named it "back2". Back2 is working ok, but I am seeing clips from camera name "Back" also. very weird ... so it is working and recording clips
ok, on the bottom left - to the left of the ptz controls there is a dropdown menu, ensure all cameras is selected and that the camera icon under it (left most) is gray (that is the solo selected camera icon).

Rocket

n3wb
Reaction score
I have it back inside BI and will remove the camera now. Thanks so much for your help