Missing frames, ghost image and intermittent motion detection issue on BlueIris

BPatel

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello folks, hoping you all can help me diagnose an intermittent issue with my BI setup.

I have three IPC-HDW4231EM-ASE cameras setup using Blue Iris, I found below issues and need help with configuration. Please check attach config file.

Missing frames
Even when it detects and records, the initial frames and frames in between are missing (this happens more often on one of three cameras )
Intermittent motion detection issue where it will not detect and record for few days.

I have already tried below option as suggested in the forum.
uncheck get events with pull point subscription...
make time, 0.7 or .8....
In the trigger tab, set BREAK time to at least 30 seconds.
Match the iframe interval to the fps
Blue iris pc is connected to the same switch as the cameras

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ensure that limit decoding is unchecked in the video tab.

BPatel

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Setup:
Cable modem---->Router---------->POE Switch-----------Blue Iris PC/Cameras connects to POE Switch.

I used this cable Monoprice Cat5e Ethernet Bulk Cable - Solid, 350Mhz, UTP, CMR, Riser Rated, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 24AWG, 500ft, White

I will do a ping test but don't think packets are dropping because during testing, I can view all my camera live from blue iris, it just does not trigger motion detection and record on one of my camera when this happens, other camera are detecting motion and recording but frames are missing.

When it detects motion and records frames are missing, for example I will see garbage truck passing by my house but it did not record when it stopped and picked the garbage. Check attached clips.

It never detects in the highlighted area, Camera is around 35-40 Ft from there.

upload_2019-2-12_13-9-14.png

Attachments