Missing licence code after upgrade v5.0.5.2 x64

scrags72

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

New to the forums... I purchased BI 2 days ago after using the demo and loved it. It has been working great however tonight after logging into my BI virtual machine, BI prompted for an update.

I hit YES to update, and upon the software reloading, it has now come back with it asking for the licence code and wants to be activated.

My only problem is, I purchased the software here through IP Cam Talk, and now the store.ipcamtalk.com is offline with a HTTP ERROR 500 and I'm unable to retrieve the activation code.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
Jared

scrags72

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks @looney2ns for the tag to @Mike , I will also note that my order in the store.ipcamtalk.com has been marked as "On Hold", and as a result of that I'm unable to obtain my licence code. Can someone please help ASAP!!!!

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks @looney2ns for the tag to @Mike , I will also note that my order in the store.ipcamtalk.com has been marked as "On Hold", and as a result of that I'm unable to obtain my licence code. Can someone please help ASAP!!!!
As explained in the emails I sent you, your order is marked "On Hold" because you filed a claim with PayPal. Once you cancel the claim your order will not be on hold anymore and your serial key will be available. Otherwise it will be deactivated.

scrags72

n3wb
Reaction score
As explained in the emails I sent you, your order is marked "On Hold" because you filed a claim with PayPal. Once you cancel the claim your order will not be on hold anymore and your serial key will be available. Otherwise it will be deactivated.
HI @Mike the PayPal issue has been cancelled, resolved and closed. I opened a claim with PayPal as the licence de-activated itself after an update, and nobody on the forums knew about this.

Can you please make the serial key available so I can activate the software ASAP?

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
HI @Mike the PayPal issue has been cancelled, resolved and closed. I opened a claim with PayPal as the licence de-activated itself after an update, and nobody on the forums knew about this.

Can you please make the serial key available so I can activate the software ASAP?
The serial key is still good and never wasn't. Did you try to activate the same serial more than once? Please note each serial is only good for 1 computer.

Use the same serial you received at checkout / email to activate blue iris again and you should be set.

scrags72

n3wb
Reaction score
The serial key is still good and never wasn't. Did you try to activate the same serial more than once? Please note each serial is only good for 1 computer.

Use the same serial you received at checkout / email to activate blue iris again and you should be set.
Thanks for the response @Mike however I have never received an email with the serial nor, but it was displayed on the web page at checkout after the payment was processed. I then copy and pasted this into Blue Iris and it was successfully activated.

On the weekend Blue Iris did an update via the Tools and after that the software went into Evaluation mode again. Are you able to have the licence key sent to my email again?

The serial is not displaying in the store account either. My software is still not activated. Can you please help by sending me the key?

Regards,
Jared

scrags72

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the response @Mike however I have never received an email with the serial nor, but it was displayed on the web page at checkout after the payment was processed. I then copy and pasted this into Blue Iris and it was successfully activated.

On the weekend Blue Iris did an update via the Tools and after that the software went into Evaluation mode again. Are you able to have the licence key sent to my email again? jared@ninjatech.com.au

The serial is not displaying in the store account either. My software is still not activated. Can you please help by sending me the key?

Regards,
Jared
Hi @Mike
Just seen the licence key email in my junk folder among all the others.
It has now activated. Thank you.

Jared

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

If you would have searched a little here, you would have found the solution instead of jumping to filing a paypal claim.