Missing one cam after update

Dalecway

n3wb
Reaction score
This one seems really odd to me. I have 12 cameras, cam1 through cam12. I can see 11 of them in blue Iris. Cam9 is missing. I can see Cam nine's film clips from motion. But I do not see Cam9 in the live view. I have tried to set up a new cam9 but it tells me that name is in use. On my ipad remote view, i can see cam9 just fine. Its just not there on my pc using blue iris. Any one have any ideas?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This one seems really odd to me. I have 12 cameras, cam1 through cam12. I can see 11 of them in blue Iris. Cam9 is missing. I can see Cam nine's film clips from motion. But I do not see Cam9 in the live view. I have tried to set up a new cam9 but it tells me that name is in use. On my ipad remote view, i can see cam9 just fine. Its just not there on my pc using blue iris. Any one have any ideas?
Welcome to the forum. You must have accidentally moved it to the desktop...look behind blue iris.

Dalecway

n3wb
Reaction score
Perfect! That was it. It was open in a separate window. Closed the window, and everything was back to normal. Thank you very much.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Perfect! That was it. It was open in a separate window. Closed the window, and everything was back to normal. Thank you very much.
No problem.. You can enable drag lock to prevent accidentally doing this in the future.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk