Motion Detection

Reaction score
thought for a future update... how about having the green light in the trafic lights blink to show that motion detection is active and for the red to blink while its not.. or some kind of indecation to whither its active or not....

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
thought for a future update... how about having the green light in the trafic lights blink to show that motion detection is active and for the red to blink while its not.. or some kind of indecation to whither its active or not....
you can set the border around the camera to turn red while triggering, it will also show an image to indicate motion is being detected...

Matt L.

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I agree it could be a little more apparent - especially in respect to the camera window and/or recorded clip. A red circle is appropriate. I can combine Alerts to trigger an app called negativescreen (the dev hates commandline, but you can reconfig the ini and use kill, etc) to turn the screen red if a serious trigger occurs. Then again, a batch could switch image files that are used on overlays. I know text is updated in real-time with BIT.

Matt L.

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I did get some text to swtich in and out when triggered... I found it annoying though as it got recorded.