motion triggers in timeline

Rick17

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi first of I just want to say thank you to everyone who plays their part in this forum. I have found many solutions to my issues.

However I can't seem to solve the issue of my video being saved for a few days but only motion triggers (the icons in the timeline that allow me to skip through triggers) being saved for the current day of recording. I have attached a image which will hopefully clear up what I am trying to explain. Thanks in advance

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi first of I just want to say thank you to everyone who plays their part in this forum. I have found many solutions to my issues.

However I can't seem to solve the issue of my video being saved for a few days but only motion triggers (the icons in the timeline that allow me to skip through triggers) being saved for the current day of recording. I have attached a image which will hopefully clear up what I am trying to explain. Thanks in advance
clips and archiving >alerts folder, what is the day limit set to? uncheck it.

Rick17

n3wb
Reaction score
Alerts folder had allocated space of 1gb and seven day clip age. I increased the storage and unchecked like you mentioned. I will see how it goes. Thanks!

Rick17

n3wb
Reaction score
clips and archiving >alerts folder, what is the day limit set to? uncheck it.
I'm still having the same issue. It's odd because I have checked another system I have set up and the alerts folder was the default settings but the motion triggers would show all along thetimeline. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm still having the same issue. It's odd because I have checked another system I have set up and the alerts folder was the default settings but the motion triggers would show all along thetimeline. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
delete the database folder and restart....it will create a new one...you will loose all your old markings (not clips) and see if it continues...otherwise email support...