Mount for Hikvision DS-2CD2543G0-IS

ZjieB

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently ordered a Hikvision DS-2CD2543G0-IS and plan to mount it on a wall at my front door. I am looking for a (slightly) angled mount. The pig taill should fit behind this bracket.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a bracket that will fit this camera? There are junction boxes available for this mini dome, but they are quite large and turn the mini dome into a large thing.

ZjieB

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks!

Do you by any chance know if an angled base (like the AB110) fits and if there is enough room for the pig tail to fit beneath this base?

Edit: Attached a picture I found online with a mini dome mounted on a junction box. I am looking for anything with a more “snug” fit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dreamliner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks!

Do you by any chance know if an angled base (like the AB110) fits and if there is enough room for the pig tail to fit beneath this base?

Edit: Attached a picture I found online with a mini dome mounted on a junction box. I am looking for anything with a more “snug” fit.
I have tried to use 110 mm mount without adapter. Looks nice, but holes are not in the same position.
Theoretically you rasp or drill 3 new holes in the camera, 2-3 mm from old holes. Of course, you cannot resale this camera later :(

Dreamliner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
There is variant 3: use 110mm HIKVISION DS-1258ZJ. Cost nothing, looks compact and nice, but you should craft it somehow.

Dreamliner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
2543 with HIKVISION DS-1272ZJ-120 and adapter ring 110->120mm

Last edited:

Dreamliner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I love it, but holes are not in the same position. You should craft it somehow.