Multi-Lens Camera Recommendation

StewartJ

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm trying and failing miserably at getting the Hikvision DS-2CD6D54FWD-IZHS working in Blue Iris and I'm afraid it may just not work. I'd like a single multi-lens camera capable of getting 270deg of coverage. It will be complimented with License Plate cameras. This Panovu gives me everything I need except I can't get it working right in BI even though it's perfect in VLC. Does anyone have experience with a camera that can give me that? I may need to settle for 2 180deg cameras if someone has experience with models that work. Thanks!

lcam

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a reason you can't use a pan tilt zoom (PTZ) camera?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying and failing miserably at getting the Hikvision DS-2CD6D54FWD-IZHS working in Blue Iris and I'm afraid it may just not work. I'd like a single multi-lens camera capable of getting 270deg of coverage. It will be complimented with License Plate cameras. This Panovu gives me everything I need except I can't get it working right in BI even though it's perfect in VLC. Does anyone have experience with a camera that can give me that? I may need to settle for 2 180deg cameras if someone has experience with models that work. Thanks!
Contact bi support, he may be able to add support for the cam.

StewartJ

n3wb
Reaction score
Well, now I need to find a new camera. This one is dead. On reboot, no IR, no ping, nothing. Plug a laptop straight into the Injector and no link at all. This is the second to die in a month. I expect a lot more out of a camera this expensive!