My Costcos newest lorex IP kit with 2 way audio

Firefighter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I thought this was the best subforum, let me know if it's not.

Not condoning or anything, just figured I'd let you know I saw my local costco release a new lorex kit that
I hadn't seen before with cameras I hadn't seen before either.

All Cameras have 2 way Audio, and a little motion light that seems useless aside from letting someone know they were detected by motion. I assume that's to battle with RING?

Anyway, Here it is. I know nothing about detailed information. Ive never seen these cameras before.

Firefighter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Trying to get an idea if these are any value for a buddy.
I like the extra slots to put some 2mp starlights in with maybe 6mm lenses for infront of his driveway focused on his truck door but Ive seen other systems same price with 16ch much more flexibility.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Trying to get an idea if these are any value for a buddy.
I like the extra slots to put some 2mp starlights in with maybe 6mm lenses for infront of his driveway focused on his truck door but Ive seen other systems same price with 16ch much more flexibility.
Is there a spec sheet for the camera?
Best thing to do is buy it and test a camera at night...its sams so the return is easy.
EDIT: looks like its a 1/2.5 sensor...should be similar to other dahuas with the same sensor. https://www.lorextechnology.com/downloads/ip-cameras/LNB8105X/LNB8105X_Series_Specs_R2.pdf