My Crash Cam

Kias

n3wb
Reaction score
The first accident happened when we were looking at the place with the realtor before we purchased it. So, no camera's yet. We've been here two years now.

First accident caught on camera. My wife running out after is an actual ER Trauma Nurse.

Guy turns left into the ditch. There's a Mexican restaurant down yonder with awesome margaritas, this is the "Back way" out of there.

My wife emailed the State wanting them to put up the blinking stop signs, they did a study and concluded we did not qualify for a blinking stop sign as there were not 13 accidents in the last 3 years. We only qualified for larger stop signs on both sides of the road. This is one week after the new signs went in.

This was a couple nights ago, after doing some measuring, we decided he was doing approximately 100 mph. Also, first video caught on the new camera.

Bonus Video. Rude, just Rude. This is the parking lot to our small winery.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Good videos. I like them. I have stop signs at my corner. A lot of people only slow down enough to make the 90 degree turn.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
Good videos. I like them. I have stop signs at my corner. A lot of people only slow down enough to make the 90 degree turn.
Same here. The street I'm on is quite busy. There is a street intersecting with it directly across the street from my house. Very few people actually stop for the stop sign. I never realized it until I put up the cams!

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You need to add another camera with a zoom lens focused on the intersection, for more entertaining video.

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Maybe add an LPR camera for the police.

Kias

n3wb
Reaction score
An LPR camera might just be my next purchase! Though it might be awhile. Recovering from a $8700 electrical problem in the house. Almost burned the place down and blew the transformer on the pole. Almost, not quite.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
An LPR camera might just be my next purchase! Though it might be awhile. Recovering from a $8700 electrical problem in the house. Almost burned the place down and blew the transformer on the pole. Almost, not quite.
Of course, the curious among us would love to hear details about this incident!