my last problem with my hikvision

dealpapa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have four DS-2CD2035-I connect to my network. They all setup identical for the recording h265+. They all store the video to a 500gb hard drive which connect to my nas. Three of them all work fine and they can store about more than a little more than 4 months of data. One of them is only store one month 3 days maybe. I have factory default this one for many time and copy the config from another camera with Batch Configuration Tool. It is still doing the same thing. Anybody cal help me? Thank you advance.

working great one is 4gb data a day. the other one is 14gb data a day

Last edited:

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
One of them is only store one month 3 days maybe. I have factory default this one for many time and copy the config from another camera with Batch Configuration Tool. It is still doing the same thing. Anybody cal help me? Thank you advance.
Does it have a different firmware version / build from the others?
The maximum NetHDD volume size that a Hikvision camera can handle varies with the firmware version.
Presumably you have separate shares for each camera?

dealpapa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Does it have a different firmware version / build from the others?
The maximum NetHDD volume size that a Hikvision camera can handle varies with the firmware version.
Presumably you have separate shares for each camera?
all running the same code V5.4.41 build 170710

all four of them setup identical.

dealpapa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
finally decided to format all four hd in the nas and move the other recording to my router, so I can have another 4tb hd for more important data. wait and see if that correct this issue.

dealpapa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
format hhd does not help. I am upgrading to IPC_G0_CN_STD_5.5.0_170728