My NON camera capture for FedEx

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I had a package that was supposedly delivered at 10:29am yesterday. Checked all front cameras and found no activity around that time, and obviously no package. After arguing with FedEx customer service and telling them I have multiple cameras on my driveway, front yard, and front porch, they said they would investigate. The driver obviously marked it as delivered, can't they pull his GPS data from that time?

Anyone been in this situation?

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
I have been there a couple times. FedEx customer service thinks they never make a mistake.
One of them, it turned out they delivered it 1/2 mile from me, and I finally found it because the
residents came to find the proper address. I did meet a new neighbor, but I was sure glad
a $800 radio was safe. Fedex never admitted the mistake.

The second time was an Amazon shipment, and Amazon made it good, and shipped it UPS.
Around here FedEx sucks.

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I had one that Amazon said was delivered, and they included a photo of the package by the door. Just not my door. I did recognize the door across the street from me though, and about that time, the neighbor knocked on my door.

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I had a package that was supposedly delivered at 10:29am yesterday. Checked all front cameras and found no activity around that time, and obviously no package. After arguing with FedEx customer service and telling them I have multiple cameras on my driveway, front yard, and front porch, they said they would investigate. The driver obviously marked it as delivered, can't they pull his GPS data from that time?

Anyone been in this situation?
read my story in this thread - I really hate eBay

in summary, there's a scam method where someone can provide a UPS tracking number that shows ON THE UPS TRACKING SITE that it delivered when it never did. Just heads up....

But yeah it seems like with today's technology, they should know to the inch where a truck is at any time.

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I had one that Amazon said was delivered, and they included a photo of the package by the door. Just not my door. I did recognize the door across the street from me though, and about that time, the neighbor knocked on my door.
Oddly enough, something from Amazon doesn't always deliver from Amazon and even then, not always a picture is taken. (I like it when they do. I believe it helps.)

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me with DHL, it was one of my cameras from Andy. I was pissed because i thought i would never see it again. So i studied that picture and i decided i was going to go to each street around me that has the same address as mine and see if i could find that door. DHL was helpful they were trying to contact the driver to have him come back to my area. But just as i was leaving to go find it a kid showed up at my door with the package i was so happy. I gave him 10 bucks to let him know that what he did was appreciated and hopefully he will continue to do the right things in life. But if he chooses to do something stupid i will have him on the very camera he delivered. :D