Need help configuring button press and mobile push notif of DS-KV6113 connected to Hikvision NVR PoE

Bizentech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello all, I am fairly proficient configuring the nvr and the cameras as well as configuring the schedule/motion/line crossing settings, but connecting the Doorbell button press and push notification to phone just confuses me. I can get the video feed to work no problem, but when button is pressed, I get CALL FAILED (Most likely because i do not wish to use the station and need to point the doorbell to the NVR) I'll attempt to list all the info.

Entire system is hardwired and poe, no wifi involved
HikConnect app, push notifications enabled on App and NVR, works fine on camera channels, and NVR connected to app via serial number binding and not port forwarding. Camera System works well except the doorbell configs.
Initial system configurations via Web Browser Login, SADP Tool, and iVMS-4200
DHCP: OFF... All IP's on system will be static and assigned
NVR IP: 192.168.1.254
NVR PoE Sub: 192.168.254.xxx
DB IP (On external switch): 192.168.1.98 (Video feed works, calls work if station connected)
DB IP (On NVR PoE Port): 192.168.254.7 (Video feed works, no place to connect station)
DB Master Station, SIP, and other IP settings (On external switch): 192.168.1.254
DB Master Station, SIP, and other IP settings (On NVR PoE Port): 192.168.1.254
Master Door Station 192.168.1.198 (NOT IN USE)

So I'm thinking, since the doorbell is also wifi enabled (or maybe its the work station) then I can hardwire to the NVR and use the wifi to connect via hikconnect when client home is finished and they're moved in?
or- Connect DoorBell to NVR like a camera, enable all push notifications and connect DoorBell to HikConnect App (I doubt it will work that easy, especially with passthrough issues)

Either that or I purchase the KB8113 and hope/pray that one will work and hope it has 2 way comms as well

All help is helpful!

Thank you!!