Need help extracting .stream files

Ray Flores

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have an AvTech AVN813 cube ipcam mounted indoors & looking out our Front Door Entrance. I have a 32GB SD card in the camera to record video via an outdoor PIR sensor.

Wanted to extract a video (for Police) off Feb.14 recording of a person going through the neighborhood mailboxes between 8-9PM. I've gone through Avtech's site & downloaded every type of Video Viewer, VideoPlayer & the newer CMS monitoring software to try & extract this but to no avail. I've also tried other video player software such as VLC, PotPlayer, Media Player Classic, etc.

Does anyone know of any video decoding software that might be able to extract this .stream video?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have an AvTech AVN813 cube ipcam mounted indoors & looking out our Front Door Entrance. I have a 32GB SD card in the camera to record video via an outdoor PIR sensor.

Wanted to extract a video (for Police) off Feb.14 recording of a person going through the neighborhood mailboxes between 8-9PM. I've gone through Avtech's site & downloaded every type of Video Viewer, VideoPlayer & the newer CMS monitoring software to try & extract this but to no avail. I've also tried other video player software such as VLC, PotPlayer, Media Player Classic, etc.

Does anyone know of any video decoding software that might be able to extract this .stream video?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Contact Us