Need Help With connecting Dahua DHI-NVR4108HS-8P-4KS2 with my Panasonic tv by using HDMI Cable

Reaction score
I can't start the NVR, the Dahua logo can be seen on the TV screen for a few seconds when i power on the NVR and then the screen goes black and nothing happens. My tv is Panasonic Viera 55CX740_Series. Thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I can't start the NVR, the Dahua logo can be seen on the TV screen for a few seconds when i power on the NVR and then the screen goes black and nothing happens. My tv is Panasonic Viera 55CX740_Series. Thanks
Welcome to IPCT ! :wave:

It may be because after the NVR's POST display, a resolution is attempted that the HDMI TV cannot display.
Can you hook up a VGA monitor to see if it correctly displayed there when the screen goes black on the HDMI TV? The specs say it can display to both at the same time.
If so, have you tried another HDMI cable?
Lastly, does the NVR have a configuration section to direct the output to HDMI and a place to set the resolution displayed there that works with your TV ?

Reaction score
Welcome to IPCT ! :wave:

It may be because after the NVR's POST display, a resolution is attempted that the HDMI TV cannot display.
Can you hook up a VGA monitor to see if it correctly displayed there when the screen goes black on the HDMI TV? The specs say it can display to both at the same time.
If so, have you tried another HDMI cable?
Lastly, does the NVR have a configuration section to direct the output to HDMI and a place to set the resolution displayed there that works with your TV ?

Thanks Tony, For replying the problem has been solved i used a second tv to set the lower resolution setting on my NVR and after applying the setting i rebooted the NVR. Then i pluged the HDMI from my first tv and its working fine now.