Need help with old Hunt DVR - Only first cam is showing up

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

So I have a DVR (model HAR-304-16) and I was trying to stream the cameras on blue iris. I was able to find the IP address where the DVR is routing the cams but when I add a camera to blue iris with the IP address it will only show the first camera on the system. I tried changing the drop down in the camera # section, I tried matching the path but still no luck. Does anyone have any ideas? These are older analog cameras with a DVR. I think it could work becuase I am getting feed from camera 1 but that is it.

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

So I have a DVR (model HAR-304-16) and I was trying to stream the cameras on blue iris. I was able to find the IP address where the DVR is routing the cams but when I add a camera to blue iris with the IP address it will only show the first camera on the system. I tried changing the drop down in the camera # section, I tried matching the path but still no luck. Does anyone have any ideas? These are older analog cameras with a DVR. I think it could work becuase I am getting feed from camera 1 but that is it.

Thanks!
what is the url blue iris is using, one of the dropdown options?