Need Livestream Camera Recommendation

Cheryl

n3wb
Reaction score
I need an inexpensive camera for 24/7 live-streaming. We have a current livestream train cam (I will post the link below) but need to change the camera. The camera is mounted approximately 600 ft away from the tracks. We sometimes zoom in but mostly keep the scenic view. We also need really good night vision. The link is posted below if you could please look and see if you can recommend a camera replacement that isn’t too expensive. Thank you so much for your help.

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi, maybe you could share as to why you need to change the camera to help us better understand why the current camera no longer suits your needs.

Cheryl

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, maybe you could share as to why you need to change the camera to help us better understand why the current camera no longer suits your needs.
The camera is a Sunba 601 dx20. I love it, but we believe it is the cause of our stream freezing. We originally were live streaming with blue iris, but thought blue iris was the cause and changed to OBS...same problem. Now we are thinking it is the camera.

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The camera is a Sunba 601 dx20. I love it, but we believe it is the cause of our stream freezing. We originally were live streaming with blue iris, but thought blue iris was the cause and changed to OBS...same problem. Now we are thinking it is the camera.
Have you considered removing the camera from its environment and bench testing to eliminate any local problems? Of course only after you have tried any onsite trouble solutions like resetting the firmware to default/ upgrading firmware.

Last edited: