Need recommendation for good wifi Nanny cam

alza412

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been reading up on here for few hours so not much at all and i decided on the ANNKE I61DR 2MP (Hikvision Cube Clone) but it turns out that its sold out everywhere. It fit my needs and budget. Basically i need 2 camera (1 must have wifi and the 2nd can be POE) to be used indoor as baby monitor and nanny cam. I know the new 4MP version is available but i can't find it anywhere for less than $100. Is there anything else you can guys can recommend?
I plan on using Blue Iris on my desktop.

Thanks

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been reading up on here for few hours so not much at all and i decided on the ANNKE I61DR 2MP (Hikvision Cube Clone) but it turns out that its sold out everywhere. It fit my needs and budget. Basically i need 2 camera (1 must have wifi and the 2nd can be POE) to be used indoor as baby monitor and nanny cam. I know the new 4MP version is available but i can't find it anywhere for less than $100. Is there anything else you can guys can recommend?
I plan on using Blue Iris on my desktop.

Thanks
its back, but at 61. https://www.amazon.com/ANNKE-Impressive-Detection-Progressive-connection/dp/B01EL3Y1YM

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.